Well, it seems when it comes to making costumes I'm stuck in the 70's (approximately: The Empire Strikes Back was actually released in 1980). But, Nathan really started it when he was a baby. You can't make sounds like an Ewok all the time and not expect to get dressed like one! After that, well he walked around with a hamper on his head A LOT and I couldn't help thinking that would make a good R2, and Katie is bald with those pointy little ears...
I didn't make the R2 costume 'til I saw how badly the Ewok costume fit at the ward Halloween party. I swear it fit better 2 weeks before!
Now, what to say about these videos! Well, the setting is our ward Halloween Party where Nathan is trying to dance with his good friend Emily Hymas. (BTW they are really cute together and hold hands sometimes when they're playing and other fun things like that.) Perhaps what I need to say first is my disclaimer: I neither filmed nor witnessed the filming of these events. To the best of my knowledge no one was seriously hurt during the making of these films. It should also be clear that no animals were harmed during the production or pre-production of the film: what appears to be a boy that has ripped through the inside of a bear and has carelessly swung said bear's head over his shoulder Davy Crockett style is really just a toddler in an ill-fitting Ewok costume with fake fur. However, viewer discretion is advised: If you hold to traditional values (such as chivalry), proceed with caution. What you're about to see may shock you.
Wow. Maybe Nathan learns his chivalry from his father who, it should be noted, did not stop filming when his son ran right over the top of Cinderemily--neither to prevent the crash nor to help up the poor damsel, who was instead rescued by Cher holding a very young Zorro. He continued right on filming, catching on camera poor little Cinderemily rubbing her poor little behind.

1 comment:
Okay, that has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen! I just watched it several times in a row and was laughing my bohooty off! Thanks for sharing, guys!
Post a Comment