Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Family Resemblance



This one isn't really a fair comparison since Nathan is a lot younger in his picture than Katie is in hers (and since Mom had not yet ruined the mane by putting it in the washing machine), but what do you think? Do they look alike in the way that all babies look alike or do you think, "Oh yeah, those 2 are related"?


I pulled out the old wreath ornaments my family made when my brother Andy (who recently left on a mission to Uruguay--which reminds me, if you're into Star Wars you should check this out) was just a baby (bottom left corner, under Nathan's ear). And it occurred to me that Nathan did look a little like my Brother Matt (the one on the right) who I often think looks the most like me of my 5 siblings. I was so excited that Nathan might look a bit like me & my side of the family that I had to take a picture. After analyzing it, I believe there does seem to be some similarity in the cheek and chin region (as I have often suspected--so maybe my results are biased) but in the rest I must concede he seems to resemble his Daddy.

No comments: