Thursday, September 18, 2008

Deranged Pandas & Hitler Koala

Look. Just look. You know I'm right. When I first finished that darn koala, I noticed he just looked a little off. As soon as those eyes were firmly attached, the reason why became painfully obvious. I christened him Adolph--but I don't think that will help his chances of selling at the craft show.(That is not a tuft of black hair atop the koala's head. It comes from the arm of the panda. But now that I look at the picture, I actually wish I'd thought of that.)
Apparently, I have no flair for creating amigurumi.
I firmly believe this is the cuter--or, well, less creepy--of the two pandas, but, let's face it, I wouldn't want to go to bed with that anywhere in my line of vision.

1 comment:

* Stephanie said...

i think the big panda is cute! did you do them just for fun?

so, we got down here to San Diego a couple days ago. The weather is great and the boys have been enjoying the pool (although I do feel bad for Michael because he has to stay home and work instead of joining us). But the invitation is still there -- you guys are welcome to come hang out with us down here, we'll be here for the next 4 weeks. :)

Miss ya!