Friday, October 31, 2008

Lime Green Halloween


Well, as promised to Grandma-lene who made the kids' amazing costumes this year, it is time for me to post some lovely Halloween pics. Nathan is SuperWhy, of course, with the power to read. And Katie is our little woodland fairy. I made the tutu & provided the tights, Amy gave us the slippers, and the rest is all courtesy of the talents of Grandma.


Here's the back:


And, finally, almost our only shot with SuperWhy wearing his mask (so much for his secret identity):

3 comments:

* Stephanie said...

Those costumes are great! I love it. Happy Halloween!

modell said...

That video of Nathan is hilarious! Your kids Halloween costumes were SO darling! I'm so glad you had a picture of Katie's wings on your blog. I didn't realize how detailed they were. So cute!

* Stephanie said...

Hey guys. I know, I already left a comment on this post, but oh well -- that was a while ago.

Anyways, I think that since the Hymases are coming out here in January, you guys should come too. You can stay at our place and we can play games all night long for a month. How about it?

Miss ya!