Friday, July 31, 2009

Katie & Marie

Katie & Marie just loved swinging in this swing and were very happy to do so together. It was too cute; I had to take a picture and now I have to share it.

Okay, to be truthful, there is obviously more than 1 picture. And Tyce took the pictures. I was pushing the swing. But the rest is true.


Katie & Marie were dancing before I turned on the camera. It was pretty cute. Katie still does a nice job twirling & I think Marie looks very dashing with the cape slung over one arm. I would also like to state for the record that Katie dressed herself that morning and refused any alteration to her wardrobe.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I love those pictures in the swing, and Marie has enjoyed watching this video a few times already. I just posted a little video of them dancing in the ballet room so take a look at that when you have a sec. Have a great day!

* Stephanie said...

Hey guys,
We need to talk again soon -- it's been too long. I've been lousy at keeping up on everyone's blogs lately with the move and stuff. I was looking at your pictures today and couldn't believe how much Katie looks like Nathan (and how long Marie's hair is). And that bunk bed is great too!
I was just talking to Michael the other night and we are pleased with our new house and the ward we've moved into here -- we've started to make some friends and we really like the people here. Michael said something like, "We're making some good friends here, not like before, but some pretty good friends so far." And I told him that I think what we had in Milwaukee with friends who we spent several nights a week with and could call to hang out anytime we felt like it is a pretty uncommon kind of friendship. We were pretty lucky. Anyways, I'll stop getting so sentimental. I miss you guys. When you gonna come visit Rochester, huh? :)

* Stephanie said...

hey guys! our ward here had a 40th anniversary celebration tonight, and I was just thinking how fun it'd be if there was a Milwaukee ward anniversary. We invited a family over for dinner last weekend and Michael got our carcassone afterwards, but the whole game-playing idea kind of flopped, with more diaper changing and kid chasing and actual playing going on. I guess we'll just have to keep searching for someone to play games with. Or you guys could just come hang out at our place on the weekends. :) well, hope you guys are doing well. talk to you later.

* Stephanie said...

Hey Guys,
Long time no see (hear). We should do games again sometime soon. Miss ya!