Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Camera happy children

Well, the kids get into the camera all the time.  If I leave it on the desk or in the diaper bag so that it is there when I need it, they inevitably find it and go on a photo or video rampage about the house.  I recently uploaded pics from the camera to the computer and here is a bit of what I found:
Anyone want to take a guess at what we're looking at here?  What I want to know is:  why?

There are a LOT of snippets like this.  Most of them not as cute.
My-definitely-not-camera-shy Katie

Nathan testing out his skills as a cameraman and his acting chops all in one go.  (There were several takes of "camera-meeting-head."  This one was the most...dramatic.)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness I love that last one! I'm laughing so hard right now! :) Thanks for sharing!