For some reason that is a mystery to me, Tyce and I decided to watch the lower-resolution grandpa video from the blog. (We have a higher-resolution one saved to the computer, obviously.) To my horror, the sound effects near the end were kaput, not there, completely nonexistent. Talk about anti-climactic! It may not change much for you, but I think it changes the whole experience. Watch it again if you want your faith in my skills restored.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Lame, lame, lame!!
For some reason that is a mystery to me, Tyce and I decided to watch the lower-resolution grandpa video from the blog. (We have a higher-resolution one saved to the computer, obviously.) To my horror, the sound effects near the end were kaput, not there, completely nonexistent. Talk about anti-climactic! It may not change much for you, but I think it changes the whole experience. Watch it again if you want your faith in my skills restored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment