After that, he started calling out "C'm 'ere spider!", repeatedly and with the kind of tone you might coax a kitten from underneath the bed. There weren't any spiders around that I could see; all I could guess was that the rain had stopped and now he wanted the itsy-bitsy spider to climb up the waterspout again. The cuteness factor on this little boy is what gets me through the day--when I'm cleaning up forbidden marker messes or picking up his toys/books for the millionth time or...well, you get the idea.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Rainman Nathan
After that, he started calling out "C'm 'ere spider!", repeatedly and with the kind of tone you might coax a kitten from underneath the bed. There weren't any spiders around that I could see; all I could guess was that the rain had stopped and now he wanted the itsy-bitsy spider to climb up the waterspout again. The cuteness factor on this little boy is what gets me through the day--when I'm cleaning up forbidden marker messes or picking up his toys/books for the millionth time or...well, you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment