A week or so ago, Nathan was quite thirsty and began drinking very noisily from the cup of water I handed him. After taking the first couple of gulps, he paused, looked at me, and said, "What was that?" Then, as if to clarify, he said, "glub, glub, glub." After thinking for a brief moment, he confidently answered himself, "fishy," and continued drinking, apparently satisfied with that external explanation for his own loud swallowing. So, this is how myths are born.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for your comments! Wow, 2-3 days to make a bread - must be some bread! I will definitely look into those if we are ever in the area.
Kids say the cutest things. I love it. Hey did you see that new movie "Penelope" is coming out. I totally thought about you. How long have we called you Penelope now?
Post a Comment