Friday, February 1, 2008

Nathan Learns Photography

Lately, whenever I pull out the camera to take a picture (of Nathan/Katie cuteness or my amazing track building skills), Nathan insists that he get a turn to take some pictures. Usually, he ends up pointing the camera at the ground or at least tilting it downwards, missing entirely the object he wants to photograph, as he tries to look at the digital screen on the back of the camera:
Here he was trying to take a picture of Mommy (sitting at the computer desk).
Well, he is only 2. But with a little coaching from Mommy (and, in some cases, a little last minute intervention to tilt the camera back up), his photography skills show great promise:

Well, who hasn't cut off an extra head here or there? In a photograph, I mean.

Watch out National Geographic, here he comes (in about 20 years). He's got a camera and he's not afraid to use it.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I'm glad you added the modifier "in a photograph, I mean" to the bit about cutting off extra heads... I was actually getting worried about continuing to be friends with you guys.