Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brewer's Game

Thanks to the Microbiology Department at MCW (and thanks to Necia Kagie &Jana & Keith Wells who watched the kids), Tyce & I were able to enjoy great seats--much closer than I'd expected--at a Brewer's game September 8th. I don't really have anything insightful to say about it. I enjoyed myself a lot more than I expected to--especially when a foul ball flew right above our heads. I wish we could've gotten a picture of that one!

This was posted at the entrance to all the bottom-level sections, I think. It was funny to pass it, all the same, on the way to our own seats.


Tyce really enjoyed the racing sausages:
I thought it was great that this guy delivered the game ball:

1 comment:

* Stephanie said...

Hey guys,
How's it going? I saw on the Hymas' blog that you guys went camping in Door County. How fun! Wish we were there. Miss ya!!!