Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Tangled Kids

I've been promising this post to a lot of people for a long time.  The kids and I really, really enjoy Tangled.  We got it from Netflix as soon as it came out on DVD and watched it over and over for a couple of days.  After we sent it back, the kids decided to recreate it since they couldn't watch it.  (That is until Grandma Monica & Grandpa Jeff sent it for Easter.  Thank you!)  Here are a few of the videos I helped them record (just with our digital camera--don't expect too much):
Hit Flynn on the head, Take 1 (sorry about the back-lighting; it was the best we could do)
Hit Flynn on the head, Take 3 (Take 2 was basically the same, only my sound effect didn't work)
I uploaded both takes so you could see what amazing heights we were able to reach with a little practice.  It would be almost perfect without Ivy's commentary, but not nearly as cute.

And here comes the smolder:
 Take 1--raw & original
 Take 3--more practiced, my favorite smolder
Take 4--more dialogue
The End

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE IT! Anytime they want a Tangled watching companion, they can come over to my house. I thoroughly enjoy that movie as well and it is quoted quite often in our house. "I gotta get me one of these!" "You should know this is the strangest thing I've ever done!" :)

* Stephanie said...

That is adorable! I can't believe how old Nathan looks. How are you guys doing?