Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Laughing Asher
I'm sorry. I have no pictures to document the event. Tonight I was helping the kids get ready for bed. Asher was chilling on Katie's bed. Nathan was talking to me but facing Asher. I threw a stuffed animal over Asher's head to put it away on the shelf. I don't know if it was the stuffed animal sailing or Nathan talking but Asher started giggling. That made both Nathan and I start giggling. So, Asher laughed some more. Katie and Ivy came back in the room from brushing their teeth to see what was up. They started laughing with the rest of us. All of us kept laughing to try to keep Asher laughing. He kept laughing--maybe because we all sounded so silly. It was precious and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey guys. Long time no see. How's life?
Post a Comment