Sunday, June 10, 2012

Because there are none

So, I was checking the blog the other day--feeling pretty good because it had been less than 6 months since the last time I posted--when I realized that I don't have any pictures of Asher up here.  Oops.  Sorry.  He's one amazingly cute baby so you've all been missing out.  Here are some pics to prove it:

Sweet newborn pic (courtesy of Christina)


Baaa

Hat and booties made by Great Grandma Janis (quilt by grandma-lene)


That cat!


Curious & Cute

He's always smiling!  This is more like what I see every day.

"Help!"  They all love him.  But, no, Ivy is not supposed to pick him up.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hi Faith! How are you doing these days? Asher is super cute, as your children all are. My new baby is 2 weeks old and in the middle of an overwhelming moment this morning I thought of you and your four busy kiddos. I hope you are all doing great!